‘First, let’s kick off with a few fundamental questions about your organization:
- Does your company’s IT infrastructure and business model hinder your service delivery and planned innovations?
- Do you wish to know more about what drives your customers and consumers, not only because you care, but also because it’s vital to develop new business models?
- Are you full of great and lucrative ideas to keep up with innovation – and even create your own, but hit a dead end when your back-end fails you?
- Are you still selling a product only, but do you realize the urgent need to shift to a service- based model?
- Are you capable of connecting with new market entrants? Does it fit in your existing business model, or do you perhaps need new services or interaction models with the market?
If the answer to one – or more, or all – of the above questions is ‘yes’ – we would encourage you to react, and quickly!
Technology is a driving force for this change on the one hand and a necessary facilitator on the other. IT now finds itself at the focal point of making the New happen.
Take Note(s): 5 Vital Elements for Successful Business Adaptations in Your Organization
Many elements play a role, some more vital than others. However, if you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the aforementioned questions, it’s clear that there’s room for improvement in your organization.
- Clear, detailed and real-time insights in (all) your business data;
- Data needs to be stored in-memory and be available real-time;
- Fully connected products or services
- Seamless connection with your customers, clients and suppliers
- An agile and integrated enterprise architecture
The consequences are: 1) loss in revenues as competition or new entrants will overtake them, 2) inefficient processes because energy is lost on internal operations instead of out in the market with suppliers and customers, 3) unsatisfied employees, high potentials will work for the leaders in the market.
Ultimately, the organization will be left in the competition's dust. Yes, this might sound a little extreme, but that’s the harsh reality and we know the examples.'
Is Your Organization Ready to Get on Board?
Bid farewell to your outdated IT systems, operations methods and business landscapes, it’s time to set sail for today’s fully integrated world. Consumers’ expectations have risen dramatically; if you are no longer able to connect with them seamlessly, you are no longer relevant. In other words: if you are not able to move your business online and connect to the outside world – your customers, suppliers and consumers – you’re out. In this day and age, you simply need a platform that’s in line with the digital age.
Before You Hit the Panic Button…
If you think we’re here to make you panic – it’s only partly true. But we wouldn’t do that if there wasn’t a way forward – to stay in the metaphor, let’s call it an anchor – it’s the New SAP Digital enterprise platform, also called SAP 4 HANA or S/4H with the SAP Cloud Platform. It’s the one (and only) software platform that can slot itself seamlessly into the technological developments of today (and tomorrow) i.e. the Internet of Things, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, robotics, intelligent automation, etc.
Getting a digital core and the platform that digitally connects the internal and external world is only the starting point for the business to connect products and services, to open new business models and integrate Suppliers and Customers. We’re not here to tell you what the new situation will look like – but we’re here to tell you that you must be ready for whatever lies ahead.’