Raymond Pijpers is Managing Director Operations. His focus is on:
- Senior Client Account Executive
- Operations Lead the Netherlands
- CMT Portfolio lead for Business Process Services, BENELUX and France
- Member of the Executive Leadership Team Accenture the Netherlands
- Delegated Employer chairman towards the Works Council
After joining Accenture in 2007, Raymond primarily worked in the Communication industry selling and delivering Management Consulting and BPO engagements. Before he joined Accenture he worked 15 years in the Communication industry at KPN, the Dutch incumbent operator in different roles and in the Management Team of TNO ICT, a Dutch knowledge institution.
Throughout Raymond's career, his focus is on improving and innovating the way his clients do business using ICT technology and have a high interest in new ways of working and new operating models.
Digital, New Technology, ICT Outsourcing, Operations, Business Process Services, Robotics, Account leadership, Leader/manager/coach
Raymond holds a Master of Science’s degree in Computer Science from the Twente University in Enschede where he graduated in Tele-Informatics.
Want to know what drives me? You can read my portrait here (in Dutch)