Interactive Web Developer (Utrecht)
Do you want to work with the latest web technologies on Digital innovation projects at our large innovation driven clients? If you have a passion for Web development and enabling clients to make full use of the newest Digital web technologies – we might have the right job for you!
We are looking for enthusiastic and technology driven web and portal developers who can join our team to fulfill our clients’ ambition.
With passion for technology, we deliver high quality solutions in the Digital strategy at our clients – we implement solutions like web portals, selfcare solutions, web content management systems and eCommerce solutions. By working closely with our business users, development teams and bringing the latest DevOps tooling in place, we are able to deliver top line solutions.
Place in the organization
As a web developer you’ll be a part of our Interactive group that’s helping our national and international clients realize the best web solutions.
- Craftsmanship of Object Oriented Programming in Java and JVM-based languages;
- Experience with Java EE or Spring Frameworks;
- Have good understanding about front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS, LESS, AngularJS, ReactJS);
- •Basic integration experience; knowledge of Web Services, REST;
- Experience with one of the following technologies: Web Content Management, eCommerce and custom web portal solutions;
- Hands-on experience with Hybris and/or Adobe AEM as well as integration with mobile and IoT is a plus;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySql) regarding their capabilities but has already experience in the NoSQL area (e.g. Redis, MongoDB);
- Knowledge of Git, Maven, SonarQube, Jenkins, Docker, and other DevOps tooling;
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Lease car or flexible mobility budget;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us via www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.