Internship Accenture Innovation Awards
Central Team | Program Management, Partnership, Open Innovation & Client Value
What is the Accenture Innovation Awards?
The Accenture Innovation Awards is a year-round program with multiple events that aims to connect innovators and to drive innovation together. This year-round program will ultimately culminate in the Innovation Summit on November 2nd, 2018. The Innovation Awards team consists of a Central Team and 8 Theme Teams. The Central Team interns are responsible for program management, partnerships, open innovation and client value, event management and marketing & communications. The Theme Interns are responsible for defining the theme strategy and executing the theme specific tasks, such as innovation scouting and guiding the theme’s jury process. Together you will work towards one goal: the biggest innovation program of the Netherlands. Within the whole Innovation Awards team, you are given the freedom to pursue a variety projects.
Start your AIA18 journey within the Central Team!
As an intern in the Central Team you are representing one of the many departments within the Central Team such as: Program Management, Partnerships or Open Innovation & Client Value.
Program Management Intern
As a Program Management intern you will shape the year-round program of the Accenture Innovation Awards. You will work directly with the Management Team to define the strategy and make sure this strategy is being executed by the whole Innovation Awards team. You will keep track of the high-level targets and goals, and make sure that everyone is on the same page. It is important that you can keep an overview of what is happening within both the Central Team and the Theme Teams. If someone has a question they don't know, it is very likely they will ask you for the answer! You will be the link between these various people.
As a Partnerships intern you are responsible for the networking partners of the Accenture Innovation Awards. It is your job to maintain contact with these partners and to find new partners. One of the tasks during your internship is to visit network partners and their events, with the purpose to search for new opportunities. Your main goals are coordination and maintenance of already existing partners, and figuring out how we can help our partners achieve great new opportunities, but also find out how Accenture can benefit from collaboration with these network partners. Moreover, you will be coordinating the partnerships across the different Theme Teams. You will determine which partnerships may be interesting for the different themes and support these themes with building and maintaining these partnerships.
Open Innovation & Client Value Intern
As the Open Innovation & Client Value intern, you will keep an eye out for innovative and high-potential startups in the market, and try to connect them with Accenture’s clients in need of outside innovation, in order to create disruptive collaborations that challenge the status quo. Furthermore, you will fulfill a coordinating role for the theme interns in scouting and selecting potential innovations to participate in the Innovation Awards. By being actively involved in Innovation Scouting you will acquire knowledge about the whole Innovation Ecosystem, ranging topics such as healthcare, financial services, products, consumer services, resources and transportation. You will play an active role in translating this front row experience about the innovation ecosystem towards Accenture's clients.
Do you recognize yourself in one of the descriptions above and do you think you can contribute to our team? Then we are looking for you!
Junior Innovation Challange
Junior Innovation Challenge by focusing on one or more of the following aspects, depending on your interests:
• Partners: scouting and maintaining the contact with innovative partners who want to contribute to the Junior Innovation Challenge.
• Events: organizing the events within the Junior Innovation Challenge.
• Corporate challenges: developing corporate challenges, in collaboration with partners and consultants, which will be presented to groups of young people during the final.
• Marketing: promoting the Junior Innovation Challenge, both internally and externally.
• Communication: coordinating and executing the internal and external communication to the jury, ambassadors, schools, participants, partners, press etc.
What can we offer you?
• Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners, and clients;
• A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility;
• The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads.
• Partial responsibility for the organization of the Accenture Innovation Awards 2018, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies;
• Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture;
• The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
• A fair compensation and a laptop.
Period: Preferably 6 months
Hours a week: 32-40 hours
Location: Amsterdam, Gustav Mahlerplein 90
Start date: January 2019
Education: WO; Master or end phase of Bachelor
Language: Comfortable with working in Dutch and English
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button ‘Apply’. For more information about this vacancy or if you would like to discuss which role is most suitable for you, you can contact our recruiters at email@example.com
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is a global professional services company with a full range of services and solutions in the areas of strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With unparalleled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 market sectors and all business functions, Accenture operates at the intersection of business and technology. These activities are supported by the largest global delivery network. The extensive range of Accenture enables customers to continuously improve their performance and create sustainable value for shareholders. With more than 373,000 people who support customers in over 120 countries, Accenture is the driver of innovations that are needed to know how the world works and lives to improve. Visit us at http://www.accenture.nl/
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.