Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading
organizations as a Technology Consulting Intern. Bring your vision to life and
help industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative
solutions through insight. Start a career with Accenture Consulting and
transform your ideas into reality
Within Accenture’s Architecture and Emerging Technologies practice, you will be starting one of several exciting projects:
- Building a prototype/proof of concept for streaming Triple A games into people’s living rooms using commodity devices such as the TV settopbox. Your deliverables include:
- Architectural design required to enable streaming of high-end games to commodity devices;
- Working proof of concept;
- Feasibility assessment for applying your proof of concept at scale.
- Developing a rapid prototyping process for Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR) proof of concepts in the business context. Your deliverables include:
- At least one prototype that resolves an existing business challenge on a VR/AR device;
- Design for a repeatable process for rapid prototyping of VR/AR proof of concepts (e.g. using Unity);
- Point of View paper/presentation on the applicability of VR/AR to the business context.
- Researching the applicability of next generation facial recognition in the SmartOffice context. Your deliverables include:
- Assessment of the latest available technologies;
- Set of use cases for next generation facial recognition in the office space;
- Working prototype for one of the use cases that proves the added value of these technologies.
We are happy to hear your suggestions on additional deliverables and/or research questions to shape your project together with you!
Place in the organization
Through insight, deep industry knowledge, and new and innovative ideas, Accenture Consulting revolutionizes business every day. Working in partnership with the world’s leading companies, we design and implement profound transformations at the intersection of business and technology. Join the best consulting talent in the world with expertise in more than 40 industries and take business to the next level.
- You’re a starter with a(n) (almost) completed Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in a technical direction, including an IT component;
- Demonstrable affinity with Emerging Technologies such as the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Robotics, Video Solutions or Wearables;
- Knowledge of programming languages and/or web technologies and/or Linux, Unix;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English and Dutch which enable you to translate complex technical solutions into clear and structured solutions.
In addition, the following is a plus:
- Knowledge of IT architecture methods, frameworks and methodologies;
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methods, Scrum, Waterfall;
- Experience with Emerging Technologies;
- Experience with IT architecture;
- Extracurricular experience.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of experienced consultants. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. You will also receive a compensation and a laptop.
- Period: 4-6 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam or Eindhoven: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: Immediately: Flexible start date
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as a Consulting Intern in Emerging Technologies and change the world around you? Apply online! If you have any questions, you can email Marlouk Mutsaerts at email@example.com.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.