Internship Relationship Marketing Coordinator – Alumni Network
Within Accenture, we believe that once you have worked for Accenture, you will always stay connected with Accenture. Accenture is committed to building enduring relationships with both current and former employees - providing our people the opportunity to make a lasting impact. To let Accenture Alumni stay connected to our company, we are looking for an ambitious student, who is dedicated and eager to learn, to assist the Relationship Marketing Lead. Amongst others, you will manage several communication channels and organize parts of events. The goal of these activities is to strengthen the alumni network and create valuable relationships. Fluent use of written and spoken Dutch is required. An advanced use of the English language is an absolute pro. Affinity with organizing events, professional communication and analytical thought are required skills.
You are a real organizing talent, capable of giving advice to many projects at the same time and you can switch between different projects easily. You like taking responsibility for your work, but you are also a real team player. The internship takes place in a period of at least six months.
Place within the organization
De Marketing & Communications department works on profiling the Accenture brand. It also provides services to the Dutch Accenture market, using a wide frame of channels like social media, PR, advertising, and events. The Marketing team consists of 16 people. You are under direct supervision of the Relationship Marketing lead.
- You are studying at a University of Applied Sciences or University, in the direction of Marketing, Event Management or Hotel Management;
- You have affinity with professional communication, marketing and organizing events;
- You are a team player with excellent communicative skills;
- You are independent and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are a talent in organizing, pragmatic, analytical, a star in planning, flexible and result driven;
- Your use of Dutch and English languages is excellent both in speech and written word.
What does it bring you?
- You will receive excellent support of an experienced marketing team;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- There is the possibility to graduate with experienced support, knowledge, and expertise;
- You will gain experience within a big, international consultancy firm.
Time Frame: A minimum of six months
Hours a week: 40
Starting date: September 2017
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Esra Wesselink at telephone number 020-5729831 or via email@example.com.
Accenture is an international Professional Service Firm that focuses on management consulting, technology services and outsourcing. There are approximately 400,000 people working for Accenture who serve customers in more than 120 countries. We work with clients to let their companies become high-performance organizations and governments. We are achieving this goal because of the combination of approved experiences and extensive skills within all industries and corporate functions. Besides this core business, we conduct profound research within the most successful companies in the world. The global revenue for the fiscal year ending in August 2014, was 30 billion American dollars. For more information, check http://www.accenture.nl/.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.