Network Consultant / Network Architect
Always wanted to be part of a winning team, continuously develop yourself and be part of projects that makes a difference for our clients on a global scale? If you are, then Accenture can provide the best opportunities for you to grow and learn. As one of Accenture Infrastructure Consultants you will be supporting our clients in their journey to become true digital disrupting businesses with the latest technology to release the ‘new’. Accenture and it’s 430.000 employees are making a difference every day for our clients to prepare them for the future and you can become part of this.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Clients around the world trust us to transform and manage their networks. We bring strong alliances and an excellent track record of getting the job done. Our experience with numerous global organizations demonstrates our unmatched ability to deliver results. We offer:
* An established track record—Our delivery yields operational savings that could achieve approximately 35 percent.
* Operational excellence—always on. Continuous investment in leading practices, tools and analytics moves your network operation from reactive to proactive to predictive.
* A shared incentive—We put “skin in the game” with deep skills and experience and industry know-how.
* A service integrator model—We blend vendor and carrier independence with our strategic industry business alliances to seamlessly integrate with multiple technology and service providers.
* Industrialized delivery—Our Delivery Centers, sophisticated operating model and excellent tools help us serve large, complex, global organizations.
* Innovation at the core—We bring disruptive and innovative ideas to help organizations more rapidly deploy new applications, realize return on investments and capture the value of other programs.
* Innovative delivery—Our Accenture Delivery Centers, sophisticated operating model and excellent tools help us serve large, complex, global organizations.
Our specific services include:
* Network Optimization and Transformation for WAN, LAN and Wireless Networks
* Network visibility and monitoring
* Network Security
* Managed Network services
* Network Automation and Software-Defined Networking
You find more information about our ambitions here: https://www.accenture.com/ie-en/service-network-infrastructure-technology
You will be responsible for
* Understand networking requirements and propose solutions for LAN, WAN and Data Center networks
* Design network solutions and architectures for enterprise networks
* Prepare and lead network consulting and implementation projects
* Interact with IT management at our clients
* As architect, provide networking architectures with a comprehensive view on networking as core of the infrastructure, including monitoring, and service management (all ITIL disciplines)
* As architect, create and structure network implementation or refresh business cases and economics
* Contribute to the Accenture Global Network Community and assets
Qualifications for Network Architect
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Minimum of 4 years of experience with networks in an enterprise, ISP or telco context.
* Understanding of routing and switching at an CCNA level. A certificate is not required, but should be achieved in the first year of employment
* Proficient in Dutch
* Good understanding of network technologies on WLAN, LAN, and WAN (WLAN architectures, LAN technologies (vendors) and protocols, WAN providers and technologies
* Good understanding of software-defined networking solutions (basic principles, and SD-WAN and SDDC technologies)
* Data Center networking knowledge is preferred
* Interest in network security or another focus domain and the the ambition to grow in that domain.
Professional Skill Requirements
* Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Desire to work in an information systems environment
* Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in capability area and in an environment with the focus on personal development. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
We are eager to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Online´ and send us your resume and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy contact Alexander Wich. Telephone number: +31622188735 or email email@example.com.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis.