Join Accenture and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
You will be responsible for the Contractor Category within the Netherlands and the HR Category within BeNelux. You will be leading strategy, execution, and continuous improvement associated with the end to end (source to pay) process for the contract labor category; such as understanding project requirements, identifying and qualifying suppliers, facilitating RFPs/RFIs, conducting spend and pricing analysis, negotiating terms and conditions and driving MSA/SOW through to completion. The Category Lead will have responsibilities of building and maintaining strong business relationships with key internal stakeholders across Benelux and the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for the Contractor Category within the Netherlands and the HR Category BeNelux. Your role will be to:
Strategic Sourcing & Category Management
- Define the sourcing and category management strategy for the NL Contractor Category & Benelux HR Category aligning with the Regional Lead;
- Build relationships with the Business, partnering to understand short, medium and long-term growth, pipeline deals, demand/skills requirement;
- Develop a high performing team aligned towards a common objective of increasing contractor Spend Under Management to ensure continuity of supply, mitigation of risks and achieving significant cost savings.
- Initiate and manage sourcing events (e.g. RFQ’s, RFI’s, and RFP’s) for the contingent labor & HR category to select suppliers aligned with business needs;
- Evaluate suppliers by applying evaluation and due diligence criteria;
- Negotiate Contract Terms & Conditions and margins as well as contractor rates with suppliers;
- Perform SRM (Supplier relationship management) activities to ensure that the client benefits from continuous improvement from supplier agreements, through the management of service levels, tracking of compliance and reporting of benefits realized. Resolve performance issues associated with supplier agreements;
- Implement and support Accenture policies and processes on buying and contracting;
- Suggest & help implement sourcing innovations (smart sourcing, direct sourcing, crowd sourcing, external agile workforce);
- Monitor trends and collect market relevant information such as rates, skill market availability, competitor landscape, legal and regulatory updates as needed to share with our Business and Teams;
- Design efficient processes to achieve our strategic pillars;
- Continuously identify opportunities for process change.
- Provide leadership through proactive management & development of the Contractor Exchange Team members from a work quality, capacity and performance;
- Monitor & manage delivery of value by team;
- Provide proactive feedback, developmental opportunities and coaching to team members;
- Be the point of escalation for issues & help the team to resolve complex issues.
Our ideal candidate is creative, highly motivated, passionate and eager to succeed. Moreover:
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree and 3-5 years Sourcing & Procurement experience;
- Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements (i.e. relevant skillsets/ industry) and executing Procurement strategies to meet those requirements;
- Extensive experience in contract negotiation and supplier management;
- Minimum of 2 years of stakeholder management experience;
- Delivering HR /contractor sourcing experience is an advantage;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (mandatory);
- This position may require travel within Benelux;
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Procurement Specialist and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Josien Ramakers via email@example.com.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.