ServiceNow Technical Consultant â Cloud First Accenture
Interesting work brings people to Accenture. Variety, team work and personal growth are just some of the core values as you start to build your career here at Accenture. A career at Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand your knowledge as we help clients become high-performance businesses. Given that our Global SaaS practice has grown over the last year, and we want to continue to meet the growing demand of our customers, we are currently looking to expand our team with a ServiceNow Technical Consultant.
You will become part of the Global SaaS practice where you will work, on a project basis, in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in high profile SaaS projects at large prestigious enterprises. As an experienced ServiceNow Technical Consultant, you are specialized in the ServiceNow platform which enables you to provide specialist expertise to clients. You are passionate about the newest technologies and a technical expert in ServiceNow. Together with your team, you will implement and deliver ServiceNow projects at enterprise clients. You are eager to contribute to our ServiceNow capabilities, both from a functional and technical perspective.
You are able to work in teams and/or guide teams with juniors to successfully deliver ServiceNow projects. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Expert platform knowledge;
- Passion for the latest technology and finding creative sustainable solutions;
- Integrating ServiceNow with third-party solutions;
- Work in highly dynamic environments with complex challenges;
- Strong analytics skills and structured way of working;
Place in the organization
Accenture Technology Cloud First works across the broad range of our business in addition to building skills in one or more of the following technology areas:
Within Accenture Technology we work together with a variety of industries: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services.
- A BSc or MSc degree in a technical field and at least 2-4 years of professional experience in ServiceNow;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of web based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Experience with end-to-end ServiceNow implementations;
- Creative problem solving abilities in complex environments;
- ServiceNow System Administrator certified. Application Developer or Implementation Specialist are a plus;
- Hands-on experience with the following modules is a plus: ITOM, SecOps, Performance Analytics, HR Case Management, CreateNow)
- A background in Service Management is a plus;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English;
- Willingness to travel across the Netherlands and potentially within EU.
You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and in an environment with the focus on personal development. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangements (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
We are eager to meet you. Apply directly online through the button Â´Apply OnlineÂ´ and send us your resume and motivation letter.
For more information about this vacancy contact Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.