Strategy Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (Amsterdam)
Accenture Strategy – Mergers & Acquisitions helps the major companies in their operations involving mergers, acquisitions and transfers (buy-side or sell-side), in the pre-deal (analysis of markets, target screening, due diligence) or post-deal phases (post-merger integration, carve-out, structuring of JV and partnerships). These dedicated teams intervene with the support of expertise from other entities of Accenture Strategy (industries and functional). The growth targets in this segment are ambitious and will offer you great career opportunities.
• M&A Strategy: You will define the portfolio optimization scenarios of our clients by considering the growth strategy, geographical positioning and products as well as the opportunities of portfolio synergies.• Target Screening: You will identify potential targets and will define the relevant selection criteria. You will evaluate the synergy of these targets with the portfolio of our clients and will make recommendations.• Due-diligence & Transaction Management: You will intervene in the strategic, operational or IT due-diligences. You will work, if needed, with the Accenture’s strategy and technology experts network.• Merger Integration: You will help our clients during the planning, follow-up and execution of integration phases. You will ensure the realization of synergies and identification of risks related to integration in all the functions of the company (operations, finances, HR, purchases, legal, IT, etc.).• Carve-out & Divesture: You will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of the carve-out operations. You will manage the separation on one or more functions of the company. You will also help our clients with the implementation and the follow-up of temporary service agreements.• Joint-venture & Alliances: You will help our clients in choosing the alliance models and identification of potential partners. You will help with the operational implementation of these joint-ventures or these partnerships.
We are looking for a Strategy Manager Mergers & Acquisitions who has prior experience in M&A acquired in a strategy, corporate strategy, private-equity, investment banking or transaction services consulting firm.
• Completed Master’s degree
• 6-10 years of relevant project- and/or consultancy experience
• Experience in one or more of the areas of: M&A Strategy, Due-diligence and Transaction management, Merger integration, Carve-out, Target screening, Joint-venture & Alliances
• Excellent communication skills in both the Dutch as the English language
• Willingness to work across the Netherlands and abroad
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture Strategy and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Mieke Stoeltie via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Strategy combines deep business insight with understanding how technology will impact industry and business models to shape client futures. With a focus on digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, Accenture Strategy create value and growth in a digital world.