Energy Consumer Experience Consultant - Energy, Utilities and Chemicals Industry
Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Do you like to support Utilities Retailers navigate the energy transition while remaining completely customer focused? Do you always take the customers perspective in discussions? If the answer to these questions is “yes”, then we invite you to apply at Accenture!
The Energy Consumer is more connected than ever and has ever increasing expectations for Utility Retailers. This applies to consumers, but also to business-to-business consumers. Other industries are setting the bar on customer experiences, and consumers expect Utility Retailers to at least follow.
As an Energy Consumer Experience Consultant you support organizations in becoming more customer oriented. You use your knowledge on customer processes and solutions to bridge the gaps between not only Business and IT, but also the Business itself and its Consumers. You use Design Thinking approach to truly understand the customer need and deliver on these with support of software-as-a-service solutions. Based on your knowledge and experience, you will be advising our clients on sales and marketing topics in which digitization throughout the customer lifecycle plays an important role. This includes topics like: design thinking, sales & marketing services, customer acquisition & campaigning and customer service.
Are you experienced within this discipline and are you looking for a new challenge? Then Accenture is the place for you.
Place in the organization
As Energy Consumer Experience Consultant you work within the Resources practice. This practice is divided in the groups Energy, Utilities and Chemicals & Natural Resources. The Resources practice of Accenture helps large chemical, electric, oil and gas companies to be successful in the complex and volatile landscape in which they operate.
Within the Resources practice we employ Management and Technology Consultants as well as specialists, who collaboratively help our clients with for example the transition to cleaner energy sources, developing new business models and optimizing our clients production processes and value chain. Furthermore our Resources professionals collaborate tightly with our professionals in Strategy, Digital, Technology and Operations.
- Academic qualification, preferably economics, business or technical background;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within a Utilities or Telecommunications environment or specific customer experience design or design thinking experience within another industry. A few years of experience with project work and/or consultancy experience;
- Knowledge of the relevant customer engagement solutions and applications (for example Adobe, Salesforce and Microsoft solutions);
- Proficient skill in both Dutch and English language
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.