Internship – Accenture Innovation Awards – Theme team
Are you looking for…
...an exciting and challenging internship and do you have a passion for innovation? Would you like to combine your passion with gaining skills and knowledge within your area of expertise? If so, become part of the Innovation Awards Team and help us make an impact the innovation culture in The Netherlands.
Internship Accenture Innovation Awards: theme team
(Possibility to graduate)
As a theme team intern you represent one of the eleven innovation themes that divine the Accenture Innovation Awards. Within your innovation theme you will play an active role in defining and directing the theme-specific strategy. Together with consultants and fellow interns, you will provide your own interpretation and view on scouting, guiding and how to put the new start-ups on the map during the year round program of the Innovation Awards.
Next to this within your theme team you will be responsible for both the internal and external communication. You will become the contact point (and PIA, Personal Innovation Assistant) for the start-ups within your innovation theme, who you will inform, motivate and support. Additionally, you together with your team will prepare for the number of high-impact events that are part of the year round Program of the Accenture innovation Awards. A few of these events are the jury meetings, innovation Academy days for start-ups and last but not least the Accenture Innovation Summit on the 27th of October 2017.
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to take a look backstage in one of the many industries Accenture provides besides your daily tasks. For example, we offer the opportunity to shadow consultants during projects related to your theme. This internship also allows you to graduate within a specific theme. The innovation themes are specified below, please visit the www.innovation-awards.nl and see which theme is the most suitable for your studies as well as your interest area.
The innovation themes in which you can execute your internship
- Future Food Solutions
- Circular Economy
- Health and wellbeing
- Skills to Succeed
- Delightful Consumer Experience
- Perfect Cities
- Seamless Travel and Transport
- Safe and Secure Society
- Financial Services Reinvented
- Clean and Affordable Energy
- Intelligent Enterprise
- You are studying at a WO level
- You are stress resistant, flexible and you have persuasive skills
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent level of both the Dutch and English language
- You can work independently and have a proactive attitude
What is in it for you?
- You will be partly responsible for the organization of the Accenture Innovation Awards 2017
- You will get in contact with the coolest start-ups, international companies and media
- You have the possibility to work on building your network within and outside of Accenture
- You will be one of the team members within the sizable, strong and close Innovation Awards team
- You are part of the renewable project in which you get to know the best innovations of The Netherlands
- You will be guided to the max by a team of experienced consultants and have the opportunity to get to know Accenture on a project basis
- You will have the opportunity to shadow consultants on their projects
- You will receive a placement fee as well as a laptop
- You will have the opportunity to graduate under the supervision with expertise and knowledge
- You gain experience within a large, international consultancy agency
Duration: preferably minimum of 6 month
Hours per week: 40 hours
Location: Amsterdam, Zuidas with flexible workplaces
Starting date: Immediately, discussion is possible
Are you the team member we are looking for? Apply directly via the button below “online soliciteren”. We would like to receive your C.V. as well as a motivation letter. Within your motivation letter, please indicate your preferred area within the teams based on your interest and (demonstrable) affinity with one of the areas. Let us know why you would be the perfect person for the internship and when you would be available. More information about this vacancy please contact our recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about the experience of other interns or do you have pressing questions? Please contact email@example.com. Are you also interested to see how amazing the Innovation Summit 2016 was? Press here to see the official video!
Accenture is a global professional services company with a full range of services and solutions in the areas of strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With unparalleled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 market sectors and all business functions Accenture operate at the intersection of business and technology. These activities are supported by the largest global delivery network. The extensive range of Accenture enables customers to continuously improve their performance and create sustainable value for shareholders. With more than 373,000 people who support customers in over 120 countries, Accenture is the driver of innovations who are needed to know how the world works and lives in order to improve. Visit us at www.accenture.nl
For more information about the Accenture Innovation Awards please see: www.innovation-awards.nl/stages