Junior Management Consultant – Resources: Energy, Utilities and Chemicals
Are you (almost) graduated as a Master of Science in a technical, business or economic direction and looking for a challenging start of your career? Do you have strong analytical skills and are you interested in the Energy, Utilities or Chemicals industry? In that case the position of Junior Management Consultant will be the challenge you are looking for!
As a Junior Management Consultant you will be part of the Accenture Resources practice which provides functional and industry consulting services to all listed companies in the world of Resources. Within Accenture Resources we are industry experts with the insights and capabilities to transform the world’s leading companies. You have the ambition to continuously develop your market relevant knowledge, your advisory and commercial skills, and are expected and challenged to do so.
We at Accenture help our clients to determine what they need to do, define how they need to do it and support them by doing it and realizing the expected results! During the assignments at our clients, you will work in international and multidisciplinary project teams. This means you will have the opportunity to see different leading organizations and gain experience in a wide variety of business topics. Each project is a new challenge. You will have the knowledge and expertise of our global network at your disposal.
Place in the organization
Accenture is a global company engaged in Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. We work with our clients to help them become high-performance organizations, through a combination of proven experience and comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. Furthermore, we do thorough research on the most successful companies in the world.
Orchestrating expertise from across Accenture — strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations - Accenture Consulting helps resources clients envision, design and execute their business solutions at the speed and scale the new digital world demands.
Our Resources practice helps large Oil and Gas, Utility and Chemicals & Natural Resources clients to be successful in the complex and ever changing landscape they operate in.
- Within the Oil & Gas market we work at a broad array of project in, for example, Exploration and Production, Retail, IT and HR. Our global presence enables us to assist in large scale transformation at multinationals with the right mix of professionals, both onshore and offshore.
- Within Utilities we work with our clients optimising their asset management capability, grid control rooms, field worker organizations and support them digitizing their energy-networks and help them successfully with the energy transition.
- Lastly also the Chemical and Natural Resources market is changing rapidly with value chains becoming increasingly commoditized, renewed focus on effective productivity and the requirements to harness new digital technologies.
You are able to switch quickly between strategy and operations, you are flexible and able to find the right tone for communication to peers and (senior) management.
- A master degree, preferably with a technical, business of economic focus
- Strong personality and can do attitude
- Great analytical and conceptual skills
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- Extra curricular activities (student board- and/or international experience)
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car or flexible travel budget);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Charlotte Sikking (Recruiter) via 020-4938383.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.