Salesforce.com Configurator – Cloud First Accenture
Interesting work brings people to Accenture. Variety, team work and personal growth are just some of the core values as you start to build your career here at Accenture. A career at Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand your knowledge as we help clients become high-performance businesses. Given that our Global SaaS practice has grown over the last year, and we want to continue to meet the growing demand of our customers, we are currently looking to expand our team with Salesforce.com Configurators.
You will become part of the Global SaaS practice where you will work, on a project basis, in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of SaaS projects. As an experienced Salesforce.com Configurator, you are specialized in Salesforce.com which enables you to provide high-quality deployment solutions to your team and the client. You are well informed about the technology of Salesforce.com and will act as an expert in the field of configuration and customized solutions for the delivery of Salesforce.com projects for our enterprise customers.
You are able to work in teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce.com projects. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and both your technical and functional capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Discussing and analyzing the marketing, sales and service processes at the client and translate this into application requirements;
- Defining both functional and technical Solution Design Documents;
- Contribute to the development of configuration specifications;
- Application configuration and coordination with the technical development team;
- Ensure post-production support
Place in the organization
Within Accenture you will design and implement industry-leading SaaS solutions for large (international) organizations using innovative platforms such as Salesforce.com. Our Salesforce experience differs from that of our competitors due to our size and our global reach, the focus on the combination of high quality advice and technical delivery, and years of experience in system integration. Our project management approach is leading in the market, because we have the best people working for Accenture.
To qualify for the position of a Salesforce.com Configurator, you should meet the following job requirements:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as an application designer
- Certified Salesforce.com Configurator
- Experience configuring Salesforce.com environments
- Understanding of CSS, XLS, repositories (SVN/CVS)
- Good command of English
You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities with the focus on personal development. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangements (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
We are eager to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Online´ and send us your resume and motivation letter.
For more information about this vacancy contact Arjan Geense via email@example.com