Senior Manager Technology Consulting Enterprise Architecture - Resources: Energy, Utilities and Chemicals
Are you ready to be at the forefront of pioneering new Enterprise Architecture, Cloud & infrastructure, and Cyber Security transformation in the new digital age? Are you ready to define the value of the latest Technology Architecture and Cloud based infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest companies? If yes then Accenture’s Technology Advisory practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level. As part of Accenture Consulting you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses by using powerful new technologies.
The connected Digital world is creating unprecedented opportunities for almost every organisation, changing every aspect of their business, from how they interact with customers to how they operate & secure their networks and assets. Accenture helps IT and Business leaders transform and operate intelligent infrastructures that harness the power of these emerging technologies while getting the most out of their legacy environments to enable the digital business, drive high performance and minimise risk. We are currently seeking experienced Technology Advisory Practitioners to join the Resources Client Service Group, which is responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. Our Practitioners in Resources are already shaping the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Our Technology Advisors bring the value case for a digital technology / application architecture and for intelligent enterprise infrastructures (cloud, data centre, Network, Workplace, operations transformations) and cybersecurity transformations to CTO/ CIOs and Enterprise architects globally, defining cutting-edge solutions to solve their most complex issues. This role will build deep client relationships at senior levels and work with colleagues within Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and the Resources practice to architect technology solutions. Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; strategy, consulting, technology, digital and operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
As a Senior Manager Technology Consulting Enterprise Architecture you’ll often be required to:
- Work with C-suite at our clients to orchestrate strategies where to best leverage cutting edge (/cloud based) enterprise architecture for greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
- Help CTO/CIOs define and implement a comprehensive, agile blueprint to transform the enterprise architecture that underpins their digital IT strategy, as well as form and execute the infrastructure and security strategy needed to help clients proactively minimize risk.
- Harness value creation for our clients; positioning their IT to deliver business value and support future growth through Infrastructure transformation
- Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of new Cloud based techniques to host data, networks and overall infrastructure.
- Developing and managing CIO/CTO/Enterprise architects and other C-suite client relationships; advising and selling work through the relationships forged.
- Undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
- Providing Program and Project Services focusing on ‘new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking).
- Advising our clients how to organise for a transformed enterprise architecture that harness cloud based solutions to enable the digital business
- Be at the forefront of the Intelligent Enterprise; shaping and contributing to Accenture strategy and thought leadership for Resources clients around large-scale IT transformation and next generation technologies.
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- Experience and background in defining an enterprise architecture based on a sound knowledge of market development and vendor roadmaps.
- An ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Infrastructure transformation and optimisation, such as; data centre optimisation/ automation, Cloud implementations, Network/ Workplace/ Operations Transformations and Security Transformation including risk, Cyber security, and security analytics and Active Defence.
- A passion and commitment to New Technologies in Infrastructure and/or security transformation and a drive to influence the way these are evolving and delivered.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Experience of defining and delivery IT transformation strategy integrating ‘new’, next generation Technologies into organisations’ landscape.
- Experience at leading complex programs and projects using new IT methods & tools (Agile/ DevOps/ Design thinking).
- Understanding of the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources).
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Leadership qualities (for senior positions)/desired Leadership qualities to aspire to (for junior positions)
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior IT and business executives.
- Ability to grow a strong team of Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our people.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Carlijn Remmelzwaal via 020-4938383.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.